Is it time to go shopping? Need the perfect gift for someone who loves to read but already has all the books? I’ve gone shopping for you!
Honor their need for words with this baker’s dozen list of best gifts for book lovers and get them some literary loot. They’re all from Amazon because that’s where I’ve been hanging out for the last year. If you make a purchase from one of the links below, I’ll get an affiliate commission. It doesn’t change the price for you. But it lets the Zon show me a little love. Smiles guaranteed.
- Very punny mixology books, Tequila Mockingbird or Are You There, God? It’s Me, Margarita
- The ultimate Literary Insult Chart
- Message-flipping pillow cover when you are so close to “The End”
- Comfy T “Bookmarks are for Quitters“
- Noise cancelling bluetooth earbuds so you can READ already
- Adjustable reading support pillow wedge
- LED clip reading light
- A bamboo bookstand for your lap with page holders
- Or this nifty little walnut thumb-brace book page holder
- A cozy quilted blanket of books
- A custom library stamp and your lending kit
- Calendar with quotes or beautiful books
- The bucketlist Top 100 scratch-off Book Chart
Be First to Comment