When History and Mystery Meet!
San Marcos Library
2 Civic Center Dr. 92069
What happens when two genres collide? Learn about the inspiration and perspiration behind creating a mystery series in a historical setting. Learn how to:
- Create strong characters who evolve and keep readers’ interest through a series
- Conduct historical research without getting lost in the weeds
- Create a consistent setting that readers want to return to over and over again
- Balance multiple characters without overwhelming your readers
- Create suspenseful page-turning scenes that leave readers hungry for more
Leave with current resources for where ever you are in your writing career.