Take joy in the journey. Introduce your business persona, showcase your skillset, and present yourself as a leading influence in your industry.
Often accompanied by a professional headshot, your professional biography sells more than your qualifications and accomplishments, it opens the door for personal connection. Your clients want the confidence and peace of mind that comes with feeling that they are making the right decision when they choose your services.
Where you place your Bio influences how the Bio is written. Although we start with the same data, different venues introduce different audiences, styles, and even word counts. Consider your needs for the following:
- “About” page, industry website (possibly limited if linked to a full page or falls “above the fold”)
- Personal website (perhaps a blurb with a link to a short or longer version)
- LinkedIn profile (“About”, media links, Headline)
- Facebook Business page (“More Info” bullet points or “Our Story”)
- Twitter Bio (up to 160 characters, relatable personal branding)
- Instagram profile (up to 150 characters, emojis, personal engagement)
- Industry blog byline (limited to individual site guidelines; sometimes a single sparkling sentence with a link)
$75.00, up to 300 words, includes two edits within a week of completion. This is a digital product only.