Do you need to make some words? Welcome to your FREE weekly writing sprint!
People who have a regular peer support session are nearly 80% more successful than those who try to go it alone. And showing up with your butt in the chair is 90% of getting it done.
**In February we will not meet on Monday the 26th. My Mac will be in the shop for repairs. Write anyway!😉**
- Here is the direct Zoom link.
- No current work in progress? Need a warm-up exercise? Here is this week’s writing prompt:
- Your computer crashes and the top secret codes you need cannot be recovered. What were the codes for and what must you do to avert imminent disaster?
How it works:
- 8am (PST) Monday mornings
- A 40 minute Zoom with no strings attached
- 5 minute prep time
- 25 minute silent timed sprint
- 10 minute encouragement via chat bar
- The Zoom is never recorded and I retain zero data on participants
- Your video and microphone will be disabled the entire time – you will only see/hear me
- Open to anyone who wants to kick off their week with some words
- A revolving open door so you can meet up or opt out whenever you need to
- Encouragement and accountability built in with the other online writers
- Feel like a Monday morning winner and keep the momentum up all week
- Keep going with a Pomodoro app
- Jump in where you are
- Introduce yourself and visit in the chat bar – how many words did you write?
- Positive vibes only – cheer each other on!
- Check my time zone to yours. This Zoom is set for 8am PST. (If there are enough requests, we may hold additional date/times later this year.)
- If the Zoom screen distracts you, “minimize” it.
- If we add more sessions, hit a holiday, or change the format, this page is always updated and I will leave the note here.
- If you get in and see the timer going… we started without you.
- Jump in and start writing!
- One word is better than zero words!